In the area of cooperation and enterprise, Casa de la India facilitates cooperation and exchange between the various public and private agents of civil society working for economic and social development: companies, chambers of commerce, foundations, and various NGOs. This activity concentrates on several related areas and on the following action points:
• Promotion of business and multisector meetings, commercial delegations and networking events to facilitate contacts, commercial relations and cooperation between diverse institutions.
• Actions to enable new collaboration agreements between companies and technology centers in Spain and India.
• Promotional visits in the tourism sector and actions related to the film industry in collaboration with Spain Film Commission, Producers Guild of India and other entities.
• Actions to provide visibility to initiatives of different NGOs focusing on social and economic development and on capacity building and the development of people.
• Organization of study trips and professional visits, training programs, and coordination of long-term projects with partners in India and Spain.